I have decided to try to write a prayer a day. I will post it on the side bar for that day and then transfer it to my daily prayer page (I might add some extra commentary on the daily prayer page).
On a side note, it seems Hadassah has been watching Cassidy and Noah with their pianos lately. Here is a short video below. (Notice at the end how she starts to get into it with her hands and moving her body)
On a side note, it seems Hadassah has been watching Cassidy and Noah with their pianos lately. Here is a short video below. (Notice at the end how she starts to get into it with her hands and moving her body)
6 comments:
That is so cute! I love the hand in the air at the end, very Whitney Housten-esque.
i love her so much! her joy is infectious. can't wait to see what the L-RD has in store for her...
We might need to let Big Cass know about Hadassah Blake as a new up and comming artist.
We're going to have a full-fledged band with all these little musicians running around.
Baby worship!! Could very possibly be the most unhindered kind of worship there is on earth. :) She is so sweet!
Post a Comment